It's fall y'all! Well, almost.
September is quickly approaching and I personally am pumped for chilly weather, colorful leaves, scary movies, pumpkins, and fall fashion! Which is why, this week, we are discussing all things fall! This is the ULTIMATE guide to all things FALL!!
We have been obsessing over our latest new arrivals! These fall items are perfect for every outing and occasion. I have provided a variety of styles so no matter what you are doing this fall, you have the perfect outfit to wear. We have new fall arrivals every week, so make sure to check out our new arrivals tab for the latest and hottest trends!
Go-To Fall Playlist
(1) Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
(2) Normal Girl by SZA
(3) September by Earth, Wind & Fire
(4) The A Team by Ed Sheeran
(5) You've Got a Friend in Me by Rex Orange County and Randy Newman
(6) Another Sad Love Song by Khalid
(7) Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson
(8) Autumn in New York by Ella Fitzgerald
(9) Best Part (feat Daniel Caesar) by H.E.R.
(10) Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
My Top 5 Fall Movies
(1) Hocus Pocus
(2) The Blind Side
(3) The Nightmare Before Christmas
(4) It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
(5) Monster House
Yummy Fall Foods
Everyone has their own food favorites during the fall time. There's the classic pumpkin spice latte and there is also the underrated, apple cider. Which one do you prefer? I'm obsessed with apple cider slushies and apple cider donuts!!
We all have our own fall traditions we look forward to each year! For most, it's a football get-together. I have put together a short fall bucket list in case you want to start your own fall traditions! This list is inspired by things I found on Pinterest. Make sure to check out our Pinterest page to see the complete fall-inspired board and you may also see an exclusive discount code for those who follow!
(1) Take pictures in the leaves
(2) Make an Autumn floral centerpiece
(3) Decorate for fall/Halloween
(4) Bake pumpkin bread
(5) Carve or paint a pumpkin
(6) Buy a new pair of fuzzy fall socks
(7) Drink cider from a mason jar
I hope these lists and looks inspire you to get in the mood for FALL. I know I'm pumped and cannot wait for crisp air and colorful trees. What's your favorite part of fall? We hope you have a blissful fall and #lookgoodgiving all season long!
- FIRST HARVEST