Hi First Harvest babes!
First Harvest has officially turned 3 years old! We cannot believe it has already been three years since we launched our first collection on shopfirstharvest.com! We have evolved so much as a company and want to thank y'all for the constant love and support.
The owners, Matt and Kimmie Bridges, started First Harvest in their living room with only a small selection for the first launch. After a few months, they decided to create their own brand of clothing. And today, they have sold over 10,000 units of First Harvest branded shirts and have 3 brick-and-mortar locations! Again, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for the support and we look forward to where the future takes us! #lookgoodgiving
Interview with Co-Owner Kimmie Bridges
1. What inspired you and Matt to start your own business?
- It’s something I always wanted to do since I was little, in Texas boutiques are on every corner, but when I moved to Indiana I realized there was a need for the type of clothing and style that we offer, that’s when I decided to go for it!
2. Why did you choose to have a mission behind your brand?
- We decided immediately that we wanted to have a mission behind our business because what is the meaning of success without giving back?
3. What was the inspiration behind First Harvest's fashion?
- It’s a boho/country chic style which is somewhat southern/southwestern. People in Indiana love it, but they don’t have any options on where to shop the style!
4. What does the future look like for First Harvest?
- As a growing clothing brand, we roll with the punches, and we are very spontaneous people, we are truly open to anything and everything that God has in store for us!